I Know Friendship Is Hard
I know friendship is hard to keep, but even if it gets harder i wont give up,coz if its hard 2 keep u...then it will be a lot harder 2 find u again...
Who Is A Dost?
Who is a Dost?Dost vo jo bin bulaye aaye,Bevajah sar khaye,Jeb khali karwaye,Kabhi sataye,Kabhi rulaye,Magar hamesha saath Nibhaye.
With Passing Years, Friends Naturally Get Scatter;
With passing years, friends naturally get scatter;But when hearts are close, distance does not matter.Thanks for always being there!
My Friends Are Very Special Because They're Funny, Friendly, Crazy, Nuts, Mental, Daft, Kind And Caring.
My friends are very special because they're funny, friendly, crazy, nuts, mental, daft, kind and caring.But most of all, they are all the more special ..
You Are My Best Friend,
You are my best friend,my shoulder to lean on,the one personI know I can count on,you’re the love of my life,you’re my one and only,you’re my everything..!!
Bole Wo Dosti, Chup Rahe Wo Pyar;
Bole wo dosti, chup rahe wo pyar; milaye wo dosti, juda karaye wo pyar ; hasaye Wo dosti, rulayeWo pyar; phir Bhi log dosti chodkar kyo ..
No comments:
Post a Comment