Saturday, 3 February 2018

Good Morning! Wake Up Sunshine,


Success Is Not A Good Teacher, Failure Makes You Humble.


Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble.Good Morning



Today I Will Do What Others Won't, So Tomorrow I Can Do What Others Can't.


Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't.Good Morning!



If The Yawning Starts, It's Time To Rest;


If the yawning starts, it's time to rest;If the yearning starts, it's time to get up.So get up and excel.Good Morning!



Gift Of ‘GOOD MORNING’


Hello, wakup, Receive my simple gift of ‘GOOD MORNING’ wrapped with sincerity, tied with careand sealed with a prayer to keep u safeand ..



Subah Ki Kiran Boli Mujhse,


Subah ki kiran boli mujhse,uthkar dekho kitna haseen nazara hai,maine kaha ruk,pehle use Sms to karlun jois subah se bhi pyara hai..Gd mrng



Competition Is A By Product Of Productive Work, Not It's Goal.


Competition is a by product of productive work, not it's goal.A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.Good ..



{“”}__{“”},*,¤,*,¤,


{“”}__{“”},*,¤,*,¤,( ¤ APPY,*,¤,{__}””{__},*,¤,*,¤,Göööööööööööd||||”””””\/”””””|||||||||||||| ..



If You Have The Power To Make Someone Happy, Do It. The World Certainly Needs More Of That.


If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world certainly needs more of that.Good Morning!



May The Sun Always Peeps Through The Curtains And Sees Us Wrapped In Each Other's Arms.


May the Sun always peeps through the curtains and sees us wrapped In each other's arms.Good Morning, my Love!



The More You Count Your Blessings, The More Blessings You Will Have, 2 Count! I Always Doo, & I Count You As Da Nicest Blessing! God Bless You Each Day!


The more you count your blessings, the more blessings you will have, 2 count! I always doo, & I count you as da nicest blessing! God Bless you each ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .