Monday, 19 February 2018

Kiss Is Fly From Lips,


A Kiss, When All Is Said, What Is It?


A kiss, when all is said, what is it? A rosy dot placed on the "I" in loving;'Tis a secret told 2 D mouth instead of 2 D ear.Edmond Rostand



Why Do We Close Our Eyes Whe We Dream, Imagine, Or Kiss?


Why do we close our eyes whe we dream, imagine, or kiss? Because D best things in life R unseen



A Sweet & Loving Person Like U


a sweet & loving person like u needs no message.... ,,0*0 ,, JUST A ;;"_ _";; . KISS! ; ( ** ): _>._.<_ ..



Well, It’s Either Kiss Me Or Kill Me, That’s How I See It.


Well, it’s either kiss me or kill me, that’s how I see it.—Tom Waits | kiss quotes one line



The Fluffy Cloud May Kiss The Sky, The Rose May Kiss


The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky, the rose may kiss the butterfly, the morning due may kiss the grass but you my friend may kiss my lips!!



One Day You Will Kiss A Man You Can't Breathe Without,


One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without, and find that breath is of little consequence.� - Karen Marie Moning, Bloodfeve



The Eyes Say, I Love U Dear,


The eyes say, I love u dear,The lips move, no words appear,If ur love is true, sincere & real,what the lips hide, the eyes reveal...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .