Jub Ap Aieney K Pas Jatey Hoo Aina Kehta Hy BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL,jub Ap Wapis Mortein Hn Aina Kehta Hy APRIL FOOL APRIL FOOL.
jub ap aieney k pas jatey hoo aina kehta hy BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL,jub ap wapis mortein hn aina kehta hy APRIL FOOL APRIL FOOL.HAPPY FOOL DAY...
Jab Tum Is Duniya Se Jaoge Door,
Jab Tum is Duniya se jaoge Door,Kahin ek naya Janam paoge,Is Baar ghalti se jo hua so hua,Mujhe yaqeen hai Agli Baar,,,Lambi Poonch k sath Aaoge...;-pHappy ..
Plz Cal Me Urgent..
plz cal me urgent..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,janab msg to pura padh liya kro. pata nhi kon kub pahle april fool bana de.
This Dog, Is Dog, A Dog, Good Dog, Way Dog, To Dog, Keep Dog, An Dog, Idiot Dog, Busy Dog, For Dog, 20 Dog, Seconds Dog!
This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! … Now read ..
Last Night I Got A Severe Head Pain...
Last night I Got a severe Head pain...I went to the Doctor ...He said that It would be cured If I send a SMS TO some lunatic person..." Tell me,Whom ..
Larkiyon Se Dil Lagana Ik BhoOl Hy
Larkiyon se Dil lagana ik bhoOl hyLarkiyon k piche jana fuzoOl hyJis din kisi Larki ne Apkokeh dia “I LOVE U”To Samajh lenaUs DinApril FoOl Hai.
Teri Galion Mein Na Rakhein Ge Kadam Aaj Ke Baad,
teri galion mein na rakhein ge kadam aaj ke baad, teri galion mein na rakhein ge kadamaaj ke baad, ...... ....... kyon ki kichad bohut ho jata ..
Kid On 1st April:
Kid On 1st April: Bedroom Me Naukar, Naukrani Ko Dekh Raha Hai Mummy: Abhi Dimag Theek Karti Hu uska. Kid: April Fool woh to papa Hain
Fact1: You Can Not Touch
Fact1: You can not touchyour lower lip with your tounge…Fact2: After reading this,99/100 idiots would try it. April Fool !!!
I Want U To Know That U Are Very Important To Me, It's Impossible For Me To Live Without U Even 4 A Second! U R My Life & I Can Feel U Everywhere....
I want U to know that U are very important to me, It's impossible for me to live without U even 4 a second! U r my life & I can feel U everywhere.... ..
The Men Who Are Feeling Left Out Because Of Women's Day,
The Men who are feeling left out because of Women's Day,Don't feel sad... Men's day is coming soon, just that across the world it's called by a different ..
Can I Ask Some Siple Q 2 U ? Q. A Place 2 Swim Called ?
Can I ask some siple Q 2 u ? Q. A place 2 swim called ? Q. Warm cloths are made from ? Q. lemon taste best called ? Q. A day is celebrated ..
“Everything Has A Day…
“Everything has a day…Every pet has a day…Every fool too has a day!Hope you might have enjoyed your day!The April Ist !”
Is Kadar Hum Aapko Chahte Hai Ki Duniya
Is kadar hum aapko chahte hai ki duniyawale dekh ke jal jate hai, yu toh hum sabhi ko ULLU banate hai, lekin aap thoda JALDI ban jate hai…
Please Read This Message. On 1st April
Please Read this message. on 1st AprilI know u can’t wait,So,CONGRATS…….you aRe the FIRST FOOL OF 2016
The First Of April, Some Do Say
The first of April, some do sayIs set apart for All Fool's Day;But why the people call it soNor I, nor they themselves, do know,But on this day are people ..
Fact 1u Can Not Touch All Your Teeth With Ur Tongue After Reading The Fact 1 All Fools Try This
fact 1u can not touch all your teeth with ur tongue after reading the fact 1 all fools try this fact 1 is false
Making Fool A Wonderfool Friend
Making Fool a wonderfool Friend……Like You….……Nevar….Press F13 on yourKeybord if YouAgree With Me..!!Happy April Fool Day
No comments:
Post a Comment