Monday, 5 February 2018

Younger Than Tomorrow - Birthday SMS Message


Words Alone Are Not Enough To Express How Happy I Am You Are Celebrating Another Year Of Your Life! My Wish For You On Your Birthday Is That You Are, Happy And Healthy, And Will Always Be! Don’t Ever Change.


Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, happy ..



Hey,


Hey,u r 1 year older now,1 year smarter now,1 year bigger now,and now u r 1 year closer to all your wishes. Happy Birthday



Roses Always Stand For Thoughts


Roses always stand for thoughts& so these come to say,That my wishes are with you,Today & everydayHappy birthday…



WISH YOU VERY VERY


WISH YOU VERY VERY{}__{},,¤,,¤,( ¤ APPY,,¤,{__}{__},,¤,,¤,BAKRA ..



I Know It Is Your Birthday, But Today Is Special For Me Too. It Was Many (or Not So Many) Years Ago Today That I Got A New Best Friend And A Smart Brother.


I know it is your birthday, but today is special for me too. It was many (or not so many) years ago today that I got a new best friend and a smart brother. ..



Dua Hai Ki Kamyabi Ke Har Sikhar Par Apka Naam Hoga


Dua hai ki kamyabi ke har sikhar par apka naam hoga apke har kadam par duniya ka salaam hoga,himmat se mushkilon ka saamna karna,hamari dua hai ki waqt ..



It’s A Nice Feeling When You Know That


It’s a nice feeling when you know thatSomeone likes you,Someone thinks about you,Someone needs you;But it feels much better when you know thatSomeone ..



The Whole World Might Want To


The Whole World Might Want ToSend You a Special Birthday Greeting,But For the Time Being,You Can Make Do With Mine.I Wish You a Happy Birthday.



In This Life, There Are Too Many Adventures And So Little Time To Enjoy All Of Them. Not For You. You Have Always Jumped In; Head First, With So Much Fire And Grit. Life’s An Endless Adventure With You Beside Me.


In this life, there are too many adventures and so little time to enjoy all of them. Not for you. You have always jumped in; head first, with so much fire ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .