Thursday, 8 February 2018

Well, It’s Either Kiss Me Or Kill Me, That’s How I See It.


Bus Ab Tujhe Hi Chahne Ko Jee Chahta Hai,


Bus Ab Tujhe Hi Chahne Ko Jee Chahta Hai, Teri Yaado Me Kho Jaane Ko Jee Chahta Hai, Laga Di H Tumne Aisi Ishq Ki Aag, Ki Choom Choom K Tere Jovan ..



I Have Two Eyes, To See You.


I have two eyes, To see you. I have two lips, To kiss you. I have two hands, To hug you. But I have one heart, To love you.



Kiss Is Heat, But Its Very Sweet,


Kiss is Heat, But its very sweet, When Two Leapt meet. Love is Complete.



The Eyes Say, I Love U Dear,


The eyes say, I love u dear,The lips move, no words appear,If ur love is true, sincere & real,what the lips hide, the eyes reveal...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .