Sweetheart - It's Time, I Let You Know;
Sweetheart - it's time, I let you know;From my life, I'll never let you go;Every moment of my life, you're on my mind;In you, my love - the whole world ..
How Lucky I Am To Have You
Today reminds me, How lucky I am to have you. All the world celebrate Valentine’s Day, But I celebrate our love day. Be a part of mine for ever… ..
"Aye Dost Tujhpar Aitbar Bahut Hai,
"Aye dost tujhpar aitbar bahut hai,Ye dil teri chahat ka talabgar bahut hai,Teri surat na dekhein to dikhai kuch bhi nahin deta,kya kare hamen tumse ..
"..Itni Be-RukhI WO BHi HuMsay,,,
"..Itni be-RukhI wO bHi huMsay,,,"Shaam""..Hmari muhabat ka Tmasha deKhti Ho,,"YaN hmaRy zaBat ka ImtIhaaN laIti Ho,,,
Ho Khwabon Men Nigahon Men, Pyar Ki Panahon Men,
ho khwabon men nigahon men, pyar ki panahon men,aa chhupa ly bahon men,
Where Words Fail, Action Speak;
Where words fail, action speak;Where action fails, eyes speak;Where eyes fail, tears speak;And where everything fails, love speaks!
Kabhi Ye Naaz Ke Vo Mera Hai Faqat Mera Hai,
Kabhi Ye Naaz Ke Vo Mera Hai Faqat Mera Hai,Kabhi Ye Darr Ke Vo Mujhse Khafa To Nahi,.Kabhi Ye Dua Ke Usy Mile Jahan Ki Khushiyan,Kabhi Ye Khauf Ke Vo ..
No comments:
Post a Comment