Wednesday, 31 October 2018

Never Get Tired Of Doing Little Things For Others


Beautiful Night,


Beautiful night,Nice Breeze,clam atmosphere,all are sleeping,only one little heart reading my sms !so thanks!Go to sleep have sweet dreams,Good Night..



Saying Good Night Is Not A Formality Or Due To Free Message,


Saying Good night is not a Formality or Due to free message,It's the art of Saying that I remember you in "My last minute of the Day "Good Night.



Run Faster, Eat Better, Sleep Longer, Try Harder, Aim Higher, Love More, Day By Day Get Happier


Run faster, eat better, sleep longer, try harder, aim higher, love more, day by day get happierGood Night



Do Not Promise When You Are Happy,


Do not promise when you are happy,Do not reply when you are angryAnd do not decide when you are sadGOOD NIGHT



Be Thankful For Today's Little Moments, Because They Are Tomorrow's Precious Memories.


Be thankful for today's little moments, because they are tomorrow's precious memories.Have a peaceful sleep!



Andheri Sadak. Sunsaan Kabristaan.


Andheri Sadak. Sunsaan Kabristaan.Sooni Haveli, Kala Aasmaan.Raat Ho Gayee, So-ja Shaitaan!Good Night



I'm Whispering Coz I Dont Want You To Wake You Up.


I'm whispering coz i dont want you to wake you up.U'll probably read this tomorrow, but anyway, I wantyou to know - i kissed you good night!



Dont Keep Ur Drms In Ur Eyes,


Dont keep ur drms in ur eyes,it may fall down as tears,bt keep it in ur hrt so tat evry hrtbeat reminds u abut it!!!gud nite….


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .