Monday, 15 October 2018

Wo Jo Rothna He To Be Sakhta Meri Aankhe


You Are So Special To Me,


You are so special to me,you’re my joy, my love, and my life.Living without you will tear me apartcause you make my life worth living



Jabse Nazare Mili Aapse, Hame Kuch Ho Gaya,


Jabse nazare mili aapse, hame kuch ho gaya,Raaton ki neend gai, din ka chain chala gaya,Hame aapse pyaar kya hua,Ek paagalpan sa sawaar ho gaya.



You Understand Me,


You understand me,When I don’t speak a word,Without you, everything looks blurred,You are the light of my life,Without you I can’t survive,Love you ..



Part Of Me


Love is a part of me, That will always help me through the day, It is a wonderful feeling, I wish it can stay, And live in my heart, never fading away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .