Chand Apani Chandni Dy Apko,
Chand Apani Chandni Dy Apko,Gulaab Apni Khusbu Dy Apko,Hum Tu Bus Yhi Mangty Hay Hr Dua MeinKhuda Hr Khusi Dy Apko…!!!Saalgirah Mubarak
Dad, You Have Always Been There For Me. Even When You Were Not Home To Care For Me, It Is Because You Were Out, Working, So You Can Provide The Sufficient Funds Needed To Raise Me. You Are The Best Father I Could Hope For.
Dad, you have always been there for me. Even when you were not home to care for me, it is because you were out, working, so you can provide the sufficient ..
It Is Your Special Day, So Make It Grand,
It is your special day, so make it grand,Sing out loud and lift up your hands.Cakes, chocolates and pastries, the treats are real,Just say what you want, ..
Dear Son, No Matter How Much You Have Grown, For Us, You Are Always Going To Remain Our Dearest And Smartest Baby Boy.
Dear son, no matter how much you have grown, for us, you are always going to remain our dearest and smartest baby boy. Wishing you a happy birthday. May ..
My Latest Tweet Says #Happybirthdaydad, And I Have Tagged You On My Facebook Update. Your Birthday Is Trending Across All My Online Identities. Now It Is Time To Make It Real And Give You A Hug.
My latest tweet says #Happybirthdaydad, and I have tagged you on my Facebook update. Your birthday is trending across all my online identities. Now it ..
Hay Friend, I Know You Are Angry With Me.
Hay friend, I know you are angry with me.Dear but there is always respectfor you in my heart. i always miss you.So i think now,It is the best time for ..
Laughter, Pleasure And Gaiety All Around;
Laughter, pleasure and gaiety all around;Family, friends and companions abound.Memories to cherish and plenty of reminiscing;May you have a birthday that ..
If You Thought I Was Simply Going To Give You Good Wishes On Your Happy Birthday And Walk Away, You're So Wrong! I'm Here To Ask For A Birthday Party And A Return Gift Too!
If you thought I was simply going to give you good wishes on your Happy Birthday and walk away, you're so wrong! I'm here to ask for a Birthday party and ..
There’ll Be Flowers, Gifts And Fun
There’ll be flowers, Gifts and fun, as you celebrate your day with everyone, A wish is on your way, To enhance the beauty of the day. *HAPPY BIRTHDAY*
I’m Sending You This Greeting With A Special Birthday Wish,
I’m sending you this greeting with a special birthday wish,I write these words with love and seal it with a kiss.You have brought me so much happiness,with ..
Look Outside Its So Pleasant!
look outside its so pleasant!sun smiling 4 u,tree dancing 4 u,birds singing 4 u,bcoz i requested them all to wish u:happy birthday my frnd
No comments:
Post a Comment