Anewala Kal Tumhara Hai..
Anewala Kal Tumhara Hai.. TumharaTha.. Tumhara Hi Rhega.. Us pr Tumhara Hi Haq hai.. SochoKyon? . . . Kyuki kal ..
Jab Tum Is Duniya Se Jaoge,Door Kahin Ek Naya Janam Paoge,
Jab tum is duniya se jaoge,Door kahin ek naya janam paoge, Is bar galtee se jo hua so hua, Mujhe yaken hai agli bar lambi punch ke sath aaoge.
I May Forget To Wish You On Holi, Diwali, Durga Puja Or Even New Year's Day.
I may forget to wish you on Holi, Diwali, Durga Puja or even New Year's day.But I am very thankful to God that I remember and wish you on a very special ..
For Pepsi "shahrukh" For Coke "aamir"
For pepsi "shahrukh" For coke "aamir" For mirinda "vivek" For fanta "rani" & For Thums Up "Akshay" ..
A Day Will Come...
A day will come...When the whole world will, CELEBRATE:YOUR NAMEYOUR FAMEYOUR PERSONALITYYOUR THOUGHTSYOUR VIEWSBut keep in mind,April Fool comes once ..
Boy 2 Hiz Girl Frnd: I Luv U.
Boy 2 hiz girl frnd: i luv u.Girl: O really.Boy: No, i waz just making u f00l.bcoz 2day z April f00l.
Ek Hawa Ka Jhoka Sa Aaya,
Ek hawa ka jhoka sa aaya, To laga jaise ke tum aaye ho, Darwaze par kisi ki aahat se hue, To laga jaise ke tum aaye ho, Ab tum he bataoo, ..
The Maple Syrup's Full Of Ants.
The maple syrup's full of ants. A mouse is creeping on the shelf. Is that a spider on your back? I ate the whole pie by myself. The kitchen sink just overflowed. ..
TI Like Boiled Egg,
TI like Boiled Egg, Because It is BoneLESS.. & I like you, Because You are BrainLESS Ha..ha..ha….ha
Long Time Ago, Only Fools Used To Read My Sms, And Today
Long time ago, only fools used to read my sms, and today . .. ... the history continues. Happy All Fools' Day!
قرآن مجيد ميں ارشاد_ربانى هے. جهوٹ بولنے والوں پر الله كى لعنت هے
قرآن مجيد ميں ارشاد_ربانى هے. جهوٹ بولنے والوں پر الله كى لعنت هے يكم اپريل كو جان بوجھ ..
When Are You Going To Marry Me? I Can Live Without You. I Love You Dear, Marry Me Within This Month Otherwise I Will Die.
When are you going to marry me? I can live without you. I love you dear, marry me within this month otherwise i will die.See, how Aishwarya Rai messaged ..
Mujhe Ap Ki Ak Baat Pata Laghi Hai,
Mujhe ap ki ak baat pata laghi hai, Zara free ho ker call kerna Okay... Sub ko forward kerO, dakhna kitna loog 'FOOL' bante hain, April Fool
Jab Tum Is Duniya Se Jaoge Door,
Jab Tum is Duniya se jaoge Door,Kahin ek naya Janam paoge,Is Baar ghalti se jo hua so hua,Mujhe yaqeen hai Agli Baar,,,Lambi Poonch k sath Aaoge...;-pHappy ..
Khush Toh Bohut Hoge Tum,
Khush toh bohut hoge tum,baat hi kutch aisi hai,1st april jo ho rahi hai,dil mein gudgudi si ho rahi hogi,aur kyo na ho….saal mein ek hi toh din aata ..
This Dog, Is Dog, A Dog, Good Dog, Way Dog, To Dog, Keep Dog, An Dog, Idiot Dog, Busy Dog, For Dog, 20 Dog, Seconds Dog!
This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! … Now read ..
Hey, Know Wht I Just Realized ?
Hey, know wht I Just realized ? U r Really NICE Coz N nonsense I ideas C come E easily come 2 u HAPPY APRIL FOOL ..
No comments:
Post a Comment