Thursday, 21 March 2019

Pyar K Naam Par Deewane Chale Ate Hain


The Thread Asked The Candle:


The Thread asked the Candle:"Why do You dissolve yourself, when I burn?"Candle replied: "You R my heart.If U suffer, I'm bound to shed Tears ..



I Asked An Angel 2 Watch Over U


I asked an angel 2 watch over u, but he back sooner than expected! I asked y? He said "An angel doesn't need 2 watch over an angel!" When ..



How Lucky I Am To Have You


Today reminds me, How lucky I am to have you. All the world celebrate Valentine’s Day, But I celebrate our love day. Be a part of mine for ever… ..



Tu Jo Keh De Agar Tu Me Jeena Chor Do


Tu jo keh de agar tu me jeena chor do Bin soche ik pal sans lena chor do



1st Time I Saw U I Was Scared


1st time I saw u I was scared 2 touch u. 1st time I touched u I was scared 2 kiss u. 1st time I kiss u I was scared to luv u. But now that I luv u I m ..



Usay Apni Zid Ki Fikar Thi


Usay Apni Zid Ki Fikar Thi MuJe Apni Ana Ka KhayaL ThaNa MiLL Sky Hum Phir KbhiWo Hamari MohaBBaton Ka ZawaL ThaMere Lye Us Ka Sath Hi Sb Kuch ThaUs K ..



WO Ishq Hi Kia Hy Jes May Khoshbo Na Ho,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


WO ishq hi kia hy jes may khoshbo na ho,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WO dill hi kia hy jes ap ki muhabat na ho,,,,,,,,,,,,,WO ankhein hi kia hy jes may nazaar na ho,,,,,,,,,,,,WO ..



Woh Jahan Kaheen Bhi Jaye Ga


Woh jahan kaheen bhi jaye gaPalat kar meray paas hi aye gaWo jo meri mohabaton ka aadi hai koi or usay kese khush rakh pay ga



To The World You Might Be One Person


To the world you might be one personbut to one person you might be the world.



Forget You Is Hard To Do


Forget you is hard to do, and forget me is up to you. Forget me not, forget me never. Forget this text, but not the sender.



Khabi Wafa Ki Roshni Mudham Nahi Hoti


Khabi wafa ki roshni mudham nahi hotiLakh gham milen per ankh nam nahi hotiYe kesa silsila he thumhare mere darmiyanFaasle jitne bhi hon CHAHAT kam nahi ..



Badalo Itna Na Barso Ke Wo A Nasake


Badalo itna na barso ke wo a nasakeane se itna barso ke wo ja na sake



Love Is A Special Word For


Love is a special word for"CARE"Care is a special word for"FRIEND"Friend is a special word for"U"And U r very special for"ME"



Mery Dil Ki Chahatoon Ka Kabhi Ikhtamam Kr Do


mery dil ki chahatoon ka kabhi ikhtamam kr doJo hy zindagi tumhari usy mery nam kar doKabhi mujh sy kuch kaho tum kabhi mujh ko choo kar dekhokabhi subha ..



If U Fall In Love,


If U Fall In Love,Send WordsI Will ComeIf I Am AliveOrIf I Am NotI Will Come Through Ur Tears,Through Ur FeelingsAnd Through Ur Dreams…



Ankhon K Samne Har Waqt Aap Ko He Paya Hai


Ankhon k samne har waqt aap ko he paya haiDil mein bhi bbus aapko he basaya haiAp k bina hum jiyen gein bhi tu keseBhala ZINDAGI k bina bhi koi jee paya ..



If I Were A Tear


If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips. But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!



Love Is Not Something That Happens On First Sight


Love is not something that happens on first sight, It happens when you start knowing each other, And it turn ending up needing each other, For every feeling,for ..



WO Roye Tou Bohat Per Mujhse Mun More Ker Roi


WO Roye tou bohat per mujhse mun more ker roikoi majboori hogi jodil tor ker royemere samne ker diye meri tasveer k tukre magre mere piche wo unhe jor ..



Love Is Beautiful


your love is wonderful our life will b beautiful stay with me life full n lets spread our name world full


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .