Without You I Cannot Rest
Hoping that you read this text, I really wish you what is best. I wanted to save this message last, I need you, miss you. Without you, I cannot rest.
Kaash K Koi Raasta Mil Jaye Tujh Tk Pohanchny Ka,,
Kaash K Koi Raasta Mil Jaye Tujh Tk Pohanchny Ka,,Qeher Ban KBaras Rahi Hain Mujh Pe Yaadain Teri.
When I Saw Yew.., U Became My Dream...... When I Felt Yew,.. U Became My Heart_Beat .... When I Followed Yew,.. U Became My Shadow....
When i saw yew.., U became my Dream...... When i felt yew,.. U became my Heart_Beat .... When i followed yew,.. U became my shadow....But When i missed ..
Small Things That Mean A Lot: Sweet Sms, Tight Hugs, Holding Hands,
Small things that mean a lot: sweet sms, tight hugs, holding hands, romantic conversations over the phone, fun times, quiet talks, remembering the ..
No comments:
Post a Comment