Tuesday, 5 March 2019

I Will Miss My Teachers But'll Always Cherish Their Lessons.


I Like The World Because You Live Here,


I like the world because you live here,I like the wind because it touches you,I like the sun because it shines on you,I love God because He made you to ..



Teri Is Wafa Ka Shukriya,


Teri is wafa ka shukriya,Teri har chah ka shukriya,Tere pyar ke is ehsaas ka,Aur is khubsurat saath ka shukriya …



No Life Ever Grows Great Until It Is Focused, Dedicated, And Disciplined.


No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, and disciplined.But no life is ever happy untilit is lived for the glory of God.Keep the faith.



Stealing The Blue From The Splashing Seas, A Tinge Of Green From The Youthful Trees, A Bit Of Orange From The Sunset Hues, With Crystal White From The Morning Dews.


Stealing the blue from the splashing seas, A tinge of green from the youthful trees, A bit of orange from the sunset hues, With crystal white from the ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .