Sunday, 24 March 2019

Once Again This Morning - Good Morning SMS Message


Don't Read Success Story.


Don't read success story.Read only failure story,Because, failure story you get new idea to win,From Success story you get only message.Good Morning!



Beet Gayi Taaro Wali Wo Sunder Raat, Yaad Aa Gayi Phir Wohi Pyari Si Ek Baat, Khushi Se Har Din Aap Ki Mulakaat Hoti Rahe, Is Liye Smile Se Karna Din Ki Shuruvat


Beet Gayi Taaro Wali Wo Sunder Raat, Yaad Aa Gayi Phir Wohi Pyari Si Ek Baat, Khushi Se Har Din Aap Ki Mulakaat Hoti Rahe, Is Liye Smile Se Karna Din Ki ..



The More You Count Your Blessings, The More Blessings You Will Have, 2 Count! I Always Doo, & I Count You As Da Nicest Blessing! God Bless You Each Day!


The more you count your blessings, the more blessings you will have, 2 count! I always doo, & I count you as da nicest blessing! God Bless you each ..



These R A Few Wonderful Pairs In Dis World


These r a few wonderful pairs in dis world, Heart n beats, Night n moon, Fish n water, Flowers n colours, My msgs n ur smiles. Good Morning



Khuda Tak Pohachny K Bohat Se Rasty Hen,


Khuda Tak Pohachny K Bohat Se rasty Hen,Lekin,Me Ny Khuda KaPasandeeda Tareen Rasta,"Makhlooq Se Mohabbat"Ko Chuna..!! Good Morning


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .