Small Things That Mean A Lot: Sweet Sms, Tight Hugs, Holding Hands,
Small things that mean a lot: sweet sms, tight hugs, holding hands, romantic conversations over the phone, fun times, quiet talks, remembering the ..
You Are Not With Me Anymore
Blue sky is still same, Moon light is still as it was, But you are not with me anymore, Missing you so much my love.
Longing For You, Needing You
My longing and my needs, Are all about you. I wish you knew how it feels. You’re greatly missed and loved, too.
Dil Ki Halat Kisi Se Kahi Nahi Jati,
Dil ki halat kisi se kahi nahi jati, Dil ki halat aab humse sahi nahi jati, Tadapti toh hogi woh bhi meri tarha, Warna yoon kisi ki yaad ..
I Never Thought I Would Miss Somebody This Much
I go to bed with the thought of you, I remember the feeling when you were so close, My heart is burning and crying for you, I love you, I miss you, I need ..
Tere Khuwabon Ka B Hy Shoq, Teri Yaadon Me B Hy Maza ...!!
Tere Khuwabon Ka B Hy Shoq, Teri Yaadon Me B Hy Maza ...!!Smjh Nhi Aata K Hm,So Jyn Ya Tujhy Yaad Karain .
No comments:
Post a Comment