Thursday, 9 May 2019

AAJ SORAJ IK NEYA SAWERA KARY GA,

AAJ SORAJ IK NEYA SAWERA KARY GA,
TERY DAMAN MYN KHUSHYON KA BASERA KARY GA,
KHUSH RUNG KIRNEY HO GI HUR 4 SU,
HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO "U".......

MUN CHAHI KHUSHI SUB TUJH KO MILY,
NA HO TUJH KO KABHI KISMAT SY GILAY,
DUA KURTA HON MYN RUB SY YEHI RO-BARO,
HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO "U".......

TERA HUR DIN IS DIN JAISI KHUSHYA LAYE,
KOI GHUM NA KABHI TERY KARIB AYE,
KAMYABI KHUD TUJHY PANY KI KARY JUSTAJO,
HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO "U".......

NAYE IRADO KA AZAM TUM AAJ KURO,
APNI MANZIL KI JANIB TUM BARHATY CHALO,
MADUD KARY GA MERA ALLAH HU,
HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO "U".......,

SHAID K TUJHY PUSUND AYE SAJAN KI BAAT,
PORI HO GAI YE NAZAM LIKHTY RAAT,
IK NAY ANDAAZ MYN MUBARIK DENY KI THI ARZO,
HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO "U".......


Count The Age, Not The Wrinkles You Have. Count The Blessings And Wonderful Experiences You’ve Had, Not The Mistakes You’ve Made.


Count the age, not the wrinkles you have. Count the blessings and wonderful experiences you’ve had, not the mistakes you’ve made. I wish you happy ..



I Never Thought I’d Love Anything More Than Ice Cream, Until I Found You, Of Course. Wishing You The Best Birthday Ever, My Sweetheart.


I never thought I’d love anything more than ice cream, until I found you, of course. Wishing you the best birthday ever, my sweetheart.Happy Birthday



Fly Free & Happy Beyond Birthdays And Across Forever, We’ll Meet Now And Then When We Wish, In The Midst Of The One Celebration That Never Can End…


Fly free & happy beyond birthdays and across forever, We’ll meet now and then when we wish, in the midst of the one celebration that never can end…Wishing ..



May You Have All The Joy Your Heart Can Hold, All The Smiles A Day Can Bring, All The Blessings Life Can Unfold.


May you have all the joy your heart can hold, all the smiles a day can bring, all the blessings life can unfold. May you get the world’s best in everything!!!Happy ..



Congratulations To You, My Old Friend,


Congratulations to you, my old friend,Birthday wishes to you, I do send.You look good for your age, I could say,But you look good to me any day.When I ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .