Friday, 31 May 2019

My Father Gives Birth - Father day SMS Message


You Are So Precious To Me


Your love for me like fragrance came from distance, Healed me when I’m wounded. Your love for me like morning sun rays, Wake me up, made me strong. ..



Friendly, Affectionate, Tender, Heroic, Easygoing And Righteous...


Friendly, Affectionate, Tender, Heroic, Easygoing and Righteous...That's you PapaHappy Father's Day!



Father’s Day Wish From Mum


I have always loved that beautiful spirit you always had, You have always been a great husband, and a wonderful dad, The kids are happy to call you a dad, ..



Dad - You're Never Wrong. The Only Time You Are Wrong Is When You Think, I Forgot About You. Love You Dad.


Dad - you're never wrong. The only time you are wrong is when you think, I forgot about you. Love you Dad.Happy Father's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .