Thursday, 30 May 2019

Kuch Khas Nahhi Bas Itni Si Mubhat Hai Meri


You Are A Teacher, A Friend, A Philosopher And A Guider. What More One Can Ask For! We Are Lucky To Have You As Our Class Teacher. Thank You!


You are a teacher, a friend, a philosopher and a guider. What more one can ask for! We are lucky to have you as our class teacher. Thank you! Happy birthday!



Sometimes I Do Get Angry On You,


Sometimes I do get angry on you,But, it is all in good spirit,Sometimes I also feel bad for you,But, you know the reason or clue,I just want to tell you, ..



The Stars Wishes You,


The Stars Wishes You,The Brightness Of Moon Wishes You,The Sunshine Wishes You,The Waves Wishes You,The Flowers Wishes You,The MOrning Wishes You,HaPpy ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .