In Life, To Be Successful You Have To Tie Yourself To Your Goals. Tie Your Life To Jannah And Never Let Go Until You Reach Your Goal.
In life, to be successful you have to tie yourself to your goals. Tie your life to Jannah and never let go until you reach your goal.Jumma Mubarak
Let The Morning Bring Me Word Of Your Unfailing Love, For I Have Put My Trust In You. Show Me The Way I Should Go, For To You I Lift Up My Soul
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul Jumma Mubarak
,*””*JUMMA*””*,
,*””*JUMMA*””*,*, MUBARAK ,*“*,, HO ,,*”‘”””¥”””ÅLLÅH aap par iski Rehmaten or ßarkaten Naazil Farmaye…( ..
The Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) Said” The First Person Who Enter The Mosque For Friday Prayer Will Get The Reward Of The Charity Of A Camel, The Second Person Will Be Rewarded With The Charity Of A Cow, The Third Person Will Receive The Reward The Charity Of A Sheep, The Fourth Person The Charity Of A Chicken, The Fifth Person Charity Of An Egg”.
The Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) said” the first person who enter the mosque for Friday prayer will get the reward of the charity of a camel, the second person ..
No comments:
Post a Comment