Shadi Me Aik Sardar Boht Dair Se Khana Ka Raha Tha Kisi Ne Poocha Kab Tak Khao Gy,
Shadi me aik sardar boht dair se khana ka raha tha kisi ne poocha kab tak khao gy, sardar.. Me tu khud tang hon par kiya kron card pe likha tha "KHANA ..
Plz Aap Mirror K Samny Ziyada Aya Karen,
Plz Aap Mirror K Samny Ziyada Aya Karen, WarnaMirror Toot Bhi Sakta Hai..QKAap Itny Khubsurat,Piyare, Naram Mizaj Aur Dashing Hen............For More Jokes ..
Every Husband Gets A Wireless Net Connection By Default, It Is Called,
Every husband gets a wireless net connection by default, it is called,...WifeEye!
I'm Cute
If u save this msg, it means I'm cute. If u edit this, I'm still cute. If u fwd this, u r spreading that I'm cute & If u erase this, u r jealous ..
Police Officer: I Arrest People, But, When I Go Home, I'm Under House Arrest, By Wife
Police Officer: I arrest people, But, when I go home, I'm under house arrest, by WifeProfessor: I give lectures to students, But, when I go home, I get ..
No comments:
Post a Comment