Socha Aap Say Baaat Karoon,
Socha aap say baaat karoon,Phir soocha, ek mulaqaat karoon,Phir soocha, kyun na intezaar karoon,Phir soocha, kyun na ek kaam karoon,Ek piyaara sa sms aap ..
Have I Told You, Valentine,
Have I told you, Valentine,That I’m all wrapped up in you?My feelings for you bring to meA joy I never knew.You light up everything for me;In my heart ..
Sweeter Than The Candies,
Sweeter than the candies,Lovellier than the red roses,more huggable than soft toys,that’s what you’re,here’s wishing you a valentines day,that is ..
Just The Thought Of You Makes My Heart Beat So Fast,
Just the thought of you makes my heart beat so fast,makes me breathe so hard, and I perspire a lot!You really are the one.I love you!Happy Valentine Day
If I Spent A Thousand Years Telling You How Much I Love You, It Would Never Come Close To How Much I Adore You.
If I spent a thousand years telling you how much I love you, it would never come close to how much I adore you.Happy Valentine Day
Khud Ko Khud Ki Khabar Na Lage,
Khud Ko Khud Ki Khabar Na Lage,Koi Achha B Is Kadar Na Lage,Aap Ko Dekha Hai Bas Us Nazar Se,Jis Nazar Se Aap Ko Nazar Na Lage... Happy Valentine Day
No comments:
Post a Comment