I’m Thinking Of You All The Time
ALL THE TIME Good time, bad time, night time, day time, work time, off time, sad time, happy time, in the mean time i’m thinking of you all the time.
I Always Go On Missing You
Winter is on da way, so cool dat air sorrounds, i wish i cud listen u in evry music dat sounds, bt wishes al time wont coms true, thats y i always go on ..
I Never Thought I Would Miss Somebody This Much
I go to bed with the thought of you, I remember the feeling when you were so close, My heart is burning and crying for you, I love you, I miss you, I need ..
ALL THE TIME
Good time, bad time, night time, day time, work time, off time, sad time, happy time, in the mean time i'm thinking of you all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment