Friday, 14 June 2019

Your Stawberry Red Lips - Kiss SMS Message


I Got A Question For You, Gonna Come Over Here And Kiss Me With Those Pretty Lips?


I got a question for you, gonna come over here and kiss me with those pretty lips?— aggybird, Like a Sparrow Through the Heart



A Kiss, When All Is Said, What Is It?


A kiss, when all is said, what is it? A rosy dot placed on the "I" in loving;'Tis a secret told 2 D mouth instead of 2 D ear.Edmond Rostand



When Their Lips Met, And Their Tongues Touched, It Was Like They Were Kissing In A Hundred Different Places, And Her Senses Were Flooded With New Sensations And Old Memoires. He Kissed Her, And Their Souls Melted Into Each Other In A Melody Older Than Time.


When their lips met, and their tongues touched, it was like they were kissing in a hundred different places, and her senses were flooded with new sensations ..



Kiss Is Heat, But Its Very Sweet,


Kiss is Heat, But its very sweet, When Two Leapt meet. Love is Complete.



I Have Two Eyes, To See You.


I have two eyes, To see you. I have two lips, To kiss you. I have two hands, To hug you. But I have one heart, To love you.



Not Enough, He Said, Letting Her Hair Slip Through His Fingers.


Not enough, he said, letting her hair slip through his fingers. If I kiss you all day, everyday, for the rest of my life, it wont be enough.� — ..



How Did It Happen That Their Lips Came Together?


How did it happen that their lips came together?How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind ..



Meri Dosti Ka Afsaana Bhi Hai,


Meri Dosti Ka Afsaana Bhi Hai, Is Mein Pyar Ka Khazaana Bhi Hai, Is Liye Chaahte Hai AapSe Ek Kiss Maangna, Aur Aaj To Maangne Ka Bahaana Bhi Hai.....happy ..



I Love You Wildly, Insanely, Infinitely, Passionately, Breathlessly.


I love you wildly, insanely, infinitely, passionately, breathlessly. My lips 💋 on your body tell more then my words about my everlasting love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .