Thursday, 6 June 2019

One Day A Girl Asked Molvi,


Not Enough, He Said, Letting Her Hair Slip Through His Fingers.


Not enough, he said, letting her hair slip through his fingers. If I kiss you all day, everyday, for the rest of my life, it wont be enough.� — ..



Red Red Apple, Try To Eat. Red Red Lips, Try To Kiss.


Red red Apple, Try to eat. Red red lips, Try to kiss.Yellow Yellow Banana Do not missssssss.....



And When Her Lips 👄 Met Mine, 💋 I Knew That I Could Live


And when her lips 👄 met mine, 💋 I knew that I could liveto be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever ..



When Their Lips Met, And Their Tongues Touched, It Was Like They Were Kissing In A Hundred Different Places, And Her Senses Were Flooded With New Sensations And Old Memoires. He Kissed Her, And Their Souls Melted Into Each Other In A Melody Older Than Time.


When their lips met, and their tongues touched, it was like they were kissing in a hundred different places, and her senses were flooded with new sensations ..



Bus Ab Tujhe Hi Chahne Ko Jee Chahta Hai,


Bus Ab Tujhe Hi Chahne Ko Jee Chahta Hai, Teri Yaado Me Kho Jaane Ko Jee Chahta Hai, Laga Di H Tumne Aisi Ishq Ki Aag, Ki Choom Choom K Tere Jovan ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .