Thank You, Sister... For Always Being There On My Side And For Helping Me In Those Infinite Ways Which I Might Not Even Remember.
Thank you, sister... for always being there on my side and for helping me in those infinite ways which I might not even remember.Happy Birthday to a loving ..
B4 1 Day,
B4 1 Day,B4 2 Night,B4 2 Sunsets,B4 msg charges high,B4 network jam,B4 someone wishes U,I wishe U In advanceA VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAYGod Bless U.....!!!!
I Still Wonder How You Managed To Handle Such Characters As We Were In School. You Are An Outstanding Teacher And Because You Disciplined Us With One Hand And Drew Us In With The Other, We Are Who We Have Become Today.
I still wonder how you managed to handle such characters as we were in school. You are an outstanding teacher and because you disciplined us with one hand ..
.* You Made Me Smile, Cry And Fight. You Gave, Shared And Snatched. But You Never Ceased To Love, Care And Bother.
.* You made me smile, cry and fight. You gave, shared and snatched. But you never ceased to love, care and bother. I wish I can go back in time and slap ..
No comments:
Post a Comment