Thursday, 11 July 2019

Ye Raaten Bhi Kitna Ajeeb Mizaj Rakhti Hen,,


First Sun Beam


Tonight, when you go to bed, Close your eyes and lay your head, Know that I’ll protect you even in your dreams, Waking up beside you with the first sun ..



Take It Light G,


Take it Light G,Miss Me Slight G,Never Do Fight G,Have Fun Might G,Eat Good Diet G,Try Flying a Kite G,Be Always Happy Right G,& G0o0d Night G,



Wish You Have A Good And Warm Night


I love the mix of light and darkness, and the night air With a nice flavor of calmness and delight Thinking of you now, with so much love I want to share ..



G O♥O D


G O♥O D G ,;*"*;,;*"*;,G O ;*"night "*;O O ",,*,,*,,*,," O D '+*;;*+' D '+,;‘♡`;,+' '*' **HAVE A NICE DAY**



Calmness And Excitement Dancing In A Fight,


Calmness and excitement dancing in a fight,All the city lights are watching in a lovely way,I am thinking of you and I want to wish you a good night,Sleep ..



In The Blink Of An Eye, Everything Can Change,


In the blink of an eye, everything can change,So forgive often and love with all your heart,Take no one for granted for, you never know what may happen ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .