Friday, 12 July 2019

When You Walk By Me I Can Feel Your Love, Whether It’s From A Slight Glance Or A Tiny Little Touch. I Get Tingly When I See You When I First Wake Up. It’s A Sweet Feeling And I Know It’s About Us. Your Love Is Important And It’s What I Need. Your Love Is Everything Because You Complete Me.

When you walk by me I can feel your love, whether it’s from a slight glance or a tiny little touch. I get tingly when I see you when I first wake up. It’s a sweet feeling and I know it’s about us. Your love is important and it’s what I need. Your love is everything because you complete me.
Happy Birthday my dear husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .