I Was Looking Out The Windows
I was looking out the windowsthinking about the person I care most &the person that came into my mindIs you so just wanna wish u..Good Morning
Sugar Is Sweeter
Your smile makes sugar sweeter, Your cry makes my heart weaker, Your eyes makes life better, Your mind makes a fool brighter, Good morning my dear!
Do Not Think About What You Haven’t Got……”
Do not Think About What You Haven’t Got……” Think About What You Have Got & How To Use It …..” Good Morning & Stay Blessed
Gift Of ‘GOOD MORNING’
Hello, wakup, Receive my simple gift of ‘GOOD MORNING’ wrapped with sincerity, tied with careand sealed with a prayer to keep u safeand ..
,-""-,,-""-,,-""-,
,-""-,,-""-,,-""-,,-"'-,-""'-,-""'-,-"'-,"-,,-"-, 'DIL ,-"-,,-""-,-""-,-""-,-""-,-"-,-""-,-"Se ..
Don’t Leave Something Good To Find Something Better. Once You Realize You Had The Best, The Best Has Found Better.
Don’t leave something good to find something better. Once you realize you had the best, the best has found better.GOod Morning
Sending You Millions Of Smiles. Take One Each Morning Because I Want To See You Smiling Always .
Sending you millions of smiles. Take one each morning because I want to see you smiling always .Have a blessed day.Good Morning!
Life Doesn’t Make U Or Break U..
Life doesn’t make u or break u..Its our own mentality that decides..So“never hesitate,never feel low,wear a smile n steal d show” :-)Good Morning
Zaror Un Ko Naya Chahne Wala Mil Gaya Ho Ga...?
Zaror un ko naya chahne wala mil gaya ho ga...?Kabi....Warna ho hi nahi sakta tha k unki ankh khulti..Our...Wo humain yad na karte..GuD M0r\!\'/!/G..
Night Folds To Unfold The Day
Night folds to unfold the day, Filled with newer ambitions, newer goals, and newer YOU. Good Morning!
Attention! Please All D Passengers Who R Travelling In D Dreams Are Requested 2 Open Their Eyes V Have Landed Safely In A Beautiful Day.
Attention! Please all d passengers who r travelling in d dreams are requested 2 open their eyes v have landed safely in a beautiful day.~~GOOD MORNING~~
"One Of The Joys In Life Is Waking Up Each Day With A Message That Reminds You That Somewhere, Someone Cares Enough To Send A Warm Morning Greeting!
"One of the joys in life is waking up each day with a message that reminds you that somewhere, someone cares enough to send a warm morning greeting!Good ..
High In Sky
The birds wake from their nest, as the sun rises in the east, the birds fly high in the sky, and the clouds look like the balloons that fly, the sea cheers ..
Uth Ker Dekho Subha Ka Nazara
Uth Ker dekho Subha ka NazaraHawa b Thandi Mosam b pyara So gaya Chand chup gya h Sitara Qubul karo Aap Good Morning Hamara.:-)
Namskar: Subah Zee Samachar Mein Apka Swagat H.
Namskar: Subah Zee Samachar mein apka swagat H.Mukhya Samachar : Good morning & Hv a Great DayWeather : Aaj bhi ,',',' sms ,', msgs,', quotes ,',',' ..
A Morning Text Does Not Simply Mean, "Good Morning." Rather, It Comes With The Silent Loving Message, "I Think Of You When I Wake Up."
A morning text does not simply mean, "Good morning." Rather, it comes with the silent loving message, "I think of you when I wake up."Good ..
No comments:
Post a Comment