Tuesday, 26 November 2019

Always Smile And Laugh, And Never Never Give Up. You Make Us All Happier. Especially On Your Birthday.


Kick Off Your Shoes, Take A Break, Crank The Tune,


Kick off your shoes, take a break, Crank the tune, Dance and Shake, light the candles, cut the cake.Make it a day, that's simply Great!!! Happy Birthday....



Step By Step The Journey Goes On,


Step by Step the Journey Goes on,Little by Little it May seem so Long.Forget About Your Past, You can't change it,Forget about your Future, You cant Predict ..



I Am Sure This Year Gonna Be Your Greatest, Most Wonderful, Spectacular And Successful Year Ever!


I am sure this year gonna be your greatest, most wonderful, spectacular and successful year ever!Happy Birthday



The Moment I Think About Who You Are I See Happy Smiles, Sweet Cuddles, And Fun Always.


The moment I think about who you are I see happy smiles, sweet cuddles, and fun always.These are what you bring into my life personally grandpa. You really ..



I Send To You Warm Wishes,That Your Happiness Will Be As Wonderful As The Happiness, You Have Always Given Me.


I send to you warm wishes,That your happiness will be As wonderful as the happiness, You have always given me. Wish you Many Many Happy Birthday



Phool Khilte Rahein Zindgi Ki Raah Mein,


Phool khilte rahein zindgi ki raah mein,Hassi chamakti rahe aapki nigaah mein,Kadam kadam par mile khushi ki bahar aapko,Dil deta hai yehi dua baar-baar ..



Happy Birthday, Darling! I Am So Thankful For The Best Gift That Life Could Bring Me – It‘s Your Love.


Happy birthday, darling! I am so thankful for the best gift that life could bring me – it‘s your love.***


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .