Sunday, 3 November 2019

Masjid Me Elan Ho Raha Tha


A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I-------------------------------------U,V,W,X,Y,Z.


A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I-------------------------------------U,V,W,X,Y,Z. WHAT R U LOOKING FOR? I KILLED ALL THOSE WHO WERE BETWEEN I & ..



Modern Definition Of Wife


Modern Definition of "Wife" Someone who'll stand by you through all the troubles which you wouldn't have had if you had stayed single...



Pappu: I Don't Think I Deserved Zero On This Test.


Pappu: I don't think I deserved zero on this test.Teacher: I agree, but that's the lowest mark I could give you!



Do U Know The Fullform Of COLLEGE ?


Do U know the fullform of COLLEGE ? C-Come, O-On, L-Lets, L-Love, E-Each, G-Girl, E-Equally……



Pata Nahi Log Mulk Se Bahar Kese Chaly Jaty Hen??


Pata Nahi Log Mulk se Bahar Kese Chaly Jaty Hen??Mujh Se To Bister se Bahar hi Nahi Nikla Jata..(,")<)(>Haaye Haaye Sardii...;-)



DAD: If You Paas In The Exam , I Will Give U 1 Cycle


DAD: if you paas in the Exam , I will give u 1 cycleSON: If I fail?DAD: I will give u 10 cycles.SON: why?DAD: puttar , Fir Tu dukaan hi kholni ae!



DEAR MATH…


dear MATH,, grow up & solve your own problems



I Was A Newspaper


Wife : I wish I was a newspaper, so i'd be in your hand all day. Husband : I too wish that u were a newspaper, so I could have new one everyday.



Ek Admi Dusray Shehar Me Job Kerta Tha..


Ek Admi Dusray Shehar Me Job Kerta Tha..Us Ny Apny Dost Se Kaha: Yaar Me 3 Saal Se Apni Bivi Ko Her Haftay Letter Bhejta Raha..Dost: Phir Kiya Hua??Admi: ..



Banti: Aadmi Bina Koshish Kuchh Nahin Ban Sakata.


Banti: Aadmi bina koshish kuchh nahin ban sakata. Papu: kyon nahin ban sakta? abhi kal ki baat hai ki main bina koshish ke badaBhai ban gaya.



Pappu: Dad Mujhy Test A+ Mila Hai..


Pappu: Dad Mujhy Test A+ Mila Hai..Dad: Wow Congrats, Mujhy Yaqeen Nahi Araha.Kon se Test Me Mila Hai.??Pappu: Blood Group Test Me.. :-D



A Girl Posted A Question In A Whatsapp Group:


A girl posted a question in a Whatsapp group:Guys, if I install Windows 7 of 32 bit two times... then will it become 64 bit?Another girl in the group replied: ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .