"Humain To Muhabet K Liye Zindagi Kam Lagti He,
"Humain to muhabet k liye zindagi kam lagti he, " Sahil,""Log yahan nafraton k liye bhi waqt nikal lete hain,
There Are Only 2 Days In A Year When Nothing Can Be Done. One Is 'Yesterday' And The Other Is 'Tomorrow'. Whereas 'Today' Is Always In Your Hand, To Love Believe And Live.
There are only 2 days in a year when nothing can be done. One is 'Yesterday' and the other is 'Tomorrow'. Whereas 'Today' is always in your hand, to love ..
Sometimes, Its Hard To Find The Right Words
Sometimes, its hard to find the right wordsto tell you how much you mean to me.A lot of times, I don't express anything at all.But I hope someday, you'll ..
As The Day Turns Into Night,
As the day turns into night,Keep your worries out of sight!No matter how tough the world may seem,You still deserve the sweetest of dreams.
With Each Passing Day, You Have Evolved As A More Beautiful Individual. I Want You To Know... How Much I Am Proud Of You!
With each passing day, you have evolved as a more beautiful individual. I want you to know... how much I am proud of you!Happy Daughter's Day!
Exams Are Near, Subjects Are Not Clear;
Exams are near, subjects are not clear;Questions appear and answers disappear;Oh! my dear, you please don't fear;As I send you wishes that you'll clear!All ..
Wish For You Great Start For Monday,
Wish for You Great start for Monday,No obstacles for Tuesday,No stress for Wednesday,No worry for Thursday,Smile for Friday,Party for Saturday,And great ..
"If уσu Need Knowledge, Keep Adding Something New To Your Mind Everyday;
"If уσu need knowledge, keep adding something new to your mind everyday;If you need wisdom, keep deleting a few things from your mind everyday.Good ..
No comments:
Post a Comment