Kick Off Ur Shoes,take A Break,Crank The Tunes,
Kick off ur shoes,take a break,Crank the tunes,Dance & Shake,light the candles,cut the cake .Make ita a day,that's simply Great!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
A Jolly Person, A Cheerful Personality,
A jolly person, A cheerful personality, A great teacher,And a simple human being.You encompass all these qualities. Happy birthday
I Feel So Lucky To Have You In My Life. We Were Born To Be Together, So Let Us Celebrate It Today! Happy Birthday
I feel so lucky to have you in my life. We were born to be together, so let us celebrate it today! Happy birthday boyfriend dear!
Tumhari Is Ada Ka Kya Jawab Du,
Tumhari is ada ka kya jawab du,apne dost ko kya uphar du,koi accha sa phool hota to mali se mangvata,jo khud gulab hai usko kya gulab du...happy Birthday,,,,,
Every Time I Look At You, I’m Reminded How Life Can Be So Beautiful,
Every time I look at you, I’m reminded how life can be so beautiful,How God blessed and loved me so much.For He gave such a wonderful and handsome child ..
No comments:
Post a Comment