“Be Peaceful, Be Courteous, Obey The Law, Respect Everyone; But If Someone Puts His Hand On You, Send Him To The Cemetery.”
“Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.” Jumma Mubarak
The Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) Said” The First Person Who Enter The Mosque For Friday Prayer Will Get The Reward Of The Charity Of A Camel, The Second Person Will Be Rewarded With The Charity Of A Cow, The Third Person Will Receive The Reward The Charity Of A Sheep, The Fourth Person The Charity Of A Chicken, The Fifth Person Charity Of An Egg”.
The Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) said” the first person who enter the mosque for Friday prayer will get the reward of the charity of a camel, the second person ..
“When My Prayers Are Answered, I Am Happy Because It Was My Wish. When My Prayers Are Not Answered, I Am Even More Happy Because That Was Gods Wish.”
“When my prayers are answered, I am happy because it was my wish. When my prayers are not answered, I am even more happy because that was gods wish.”― ..
When We Praise Allaah, It Should Not Merely Be A Statement On Our Tongues. It Should Come From Our Hearts And Be Apparent In Our Actions.
When we praise Allaah, it should not merely be a statement on our tongues. It should come from our hearts and be apparent in our actions.Jumma Mubarak
Mein Jaraha Hon Per Aap Upset Na Ho,
Mein jaraha hon per aap upset na ho,Main phir aaounga ek saal baad isi tarhanRehmatain,Barkatain,Naikiyan, Khushiyan,Phir le ker aaoungaQ kI’m Ramadan ..
‘Ya ALLAH Humein Ata Kar..
‘Ya ALLAH humein ata kar..Aisi mafi jis k bad gunah na ho,Aisi hidayat jis k bad gumrahi na ho,Aisi raza jis k bad narazgi na ho,Aisi rehmat jis k bad ..
Kaafir To Tarasta Hai Tehwaaron Ko Ay Musalman,,
Kaafir To Tarasta Hai Tehwaaron Ko Ay Musalman,, Tu To Qismat Wala Hai Jo Her Hafty EID Manata Hai..!Jumma Mubarak..!
ALLAH,
ALLAH,I know,You are watching over me,And I am feeling truly blessed,For no matter what I pray for,You always know what’s best!!And I really thank you,for ..
No comments:
Post a Comment