Wednesday, 14 June 2006

17th Year Of Your Life Has Been Passed,


On This Special Day, I Wish You All The Very Best, All The Joy You Can Ever Have And May You Be Blessed Abundantly Today, Tomorrow And The Days To Come! May You Have A Fantastic Birthday And Many More To Come…


On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! ..



Birthday Wishes Straight From Heart For A Friend Without Any Fault. Have A Great Time, See You Soon.


Birthday wishes straight from heart for a friend without any fault. Have a great time, see you soon.Happy Birthday



Years Have Passed, Still I Remember How You Used To Teach Us And Make Us Learn The Important Aspects Of Life In Such An Easy Way. Maám/Sir, You Still Are The Best Teacher I Have Ever Had. This Is To Let You Know That You Are Special.


Years have passed, still I remember how you used to teach us and make us learn the important aspects of life in such an easy way. Maám/Sir, you still ..



For The Most Beautiful Sister In The Whole World,


For The Most Beautiful Sister In The Whole World,As You Celebrate This Beautiful Day,I Pray That God’s Guidance And KindnessWill Be Bestowed In You.Glow ..



Are You Really The Most Beautiful, Amazing, And Heavenly Angel In My Life Or Are My Eyes Just Playing Tricks On Me After So Many Years?


Are you really the most beautiful, amazing, and heavenly angel in my life or are my eyes just playing tricks on me after so many years?I don't think they ..



On Your Birthday, I Pray To God To Bless You With


On your birthday, I pray to god to bless you with All his love, luck and care. You are my support and my strength. Happy Birthday



17th Year Of Your Life Has Been Passed,


17th year of your life has been passed,Now you are in 18th, It mean welcome to,The final years of Teen ages.Happy Birthday My dea



May The Joys Of 2day B Like Beautiful Flowers Filling With Pleasure The Minutes And Hours And Leaving A Fragrance That Still Lingers On In Memory, Long After Your Birthday Has Gone.


May the joys of 2day b like beautiful flowers filling with pleasure the minutes and hours and leaving a fragrance that still lingers on in memory, long ..



Hey Cousin, I Don't Really Need To Wish You "happy Birthday" Since I'm Certain That Your Birthday Will Be A Happy Occasion.


Hey cousin, I don't really need to wish you "happy birthday" since I'm certain that your birthday will be a happy occasion. That's because I'm going to ..



You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Famous Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.


You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become famous because you kept pushing, thank you. Happy ..



May You Have Such An Incredibly Special Birthday That Every Day Afterward Starts And Ends With Joy, Love, Laughter And Peace Of Mind.


May you have such an incredibly special birthday that every day afterward starts and ends with joy, love, laughter and peace of mind.Happy Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .