Wednesday, 7 June 2006

And Then She Wrote Her Feelings On His Lips Kisses By Kisses,


The Eyes Say, I Love U Dear,


The eyes say, I love u dear,The lips move, no words appear,If ur love is true, sincere & real,what the lips hide, the eyes reveal...



I Love You Wildly, Insanely, Infinitely, Passionately, Breathlessly.


I love you wildly, insanely, infinitely, passionately, breathlessly. My lips 💋 on your body tell more then my words about my everlasting love.



My Lips 💋 Are Like Camera 📷 For Her, Whenever I Click Her With My Lips, She Smiles.


My lips 💋 are like camera 📷 for her, whenever I click her with my lips, she smiles. ? Himanshu Chhabra.



How She Felt When He Kissed Her—like A Tub Of Roses Swimming In Honey, Cologne, Nutmeg And Blackberries.


How she felt when he kissed her—like a tub of roses swimming in honey, cologne, nutmeg and blackberries. —Samuel Sullivan Cox



Kissing Of American Girl, So Sweet


Kissing of American Girl, so sweetKissing of Australian gal, oh so hot Kissing of French gal, once more Kissing of Indian gal, kro lakin kisi ko bolna ..



Meri Dosti Ka Afsaana Bhi Hai,


Meri Dosti Ka Afsaana Bhi Hai, Is Mein Pyar Ka Khazaana Bhi Hai, Is Liye Chaahte Hai AapSe Ek Kiss Maangna, Aur Aaj To Maangne Ka Bahaana Bhi Hai.....happy ..



Hum Dilphek Aashik Har Kam Me Kamal Kar De,


hum dilphek aashik har kam me kamal kar de,jo wada kare wo pura har hal me kar de, kya jarurat h janu ko lipstik lagane ki,hum chum-chum ke hi hoth ..



My First Kiss. A New Kind Of Kiss,


My first kiss. A new kind of kiss,like the new kind of music still playing, softly, in the distance—wild and arrhythmic, desperate. Passionate. —Lauren ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .