Happy Birthday For Best Ever
I think you are my chocolate, Or something even sweeter, Perhaps you’re my muffin, Or something even better, Happy Birthday To You! You’re the best ..
I Feel So Lucky To Have You In My Life. We Were Born To Be Together, So Let Us Celebrate It Today! Happy Birthday
I feel so lucky to have you in my life. We were born to be together, so let us celebrate it today! Happy birthday boyfriend dear!
You're The Cutest, Most Adorable One
You're the cutest, most adorable oneOn your 2nd birthdayHere are some hugs, some kisses,And lots of wishes that you have an awesome life ahead. Happy Birthday ..
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue,
Roses are red, violets are blue,I don't want to know where I'd be without you.Happy Birthday!
Words Cannot Be Enough To Tell You What You Are To Me. Thank You For Loving Me The Way You Do. On Your Birthday, I Wish That God Blesses You With All That Your Sweet Heart Desires. I'm Really Lucky To Have Found Love In Someone Like You.
Words cannot be enough to tell you what you are to me. Thank you for loving me the way you do. On your birthday, I wish that God blesses you with all that ..
You Have Been The Greatest Pillar In My Life.Always Being There For Picking Me Up Whenever I Fall Down, And For That, I Can Never Ever Repay For.On This Special Day, I Want To Wish You A Happy Birthday And Am Praying That God Adds You More And More Years So That We Can Continue Receiving Your Wise Counsel.
You have been the greatest pillar in my life.Always being there for picking me up whenever I fall down, and for that, I can never ever repay for.On this ..
Every Time I Look At You, I’m Reminded How Life Can Be So Beautiful,
Every time I look at you, I’m reminded how life can be so beautiful,How God blessed and loved me so much.For He gave such a wonderful and handsome child ..
My Wish For You On This Special Day Of Yours Is That Life Brings You Everything That Puts A Smile On Your Face. You Are Such A Wonderful Man, And I Love You More Than I Can Ever Say In Words.
My wish for you on this special day of yours is that life brings you everything that puts a smile on your face. You are such a wonderful man, and I love ..
No comments:
Post a Comment