Tuesday, 27 June 2006

Let Faith, Hope And Love Always Shine And Warm Your Heart.


Here's To The Love And Fights We Shared,


Here's to the love and fights we shared,here's to your health, wealth, and prosperity.Wish you all the very best on your birthday.



I Cried On My 18th Birthday.


I cried on my 18th birthday.I thought 17 was such a nice age.You’re young enough to get away with things,but you’re old enough, too.Live Tyle



From The Minute I Saw You, I Was Hooked. Your Eyes, Your Smile, All Of It… Perfect! I Am So Glad To Be Able To Call You My Girlfriend.


From the minute I saw you, I was hooked. Your eyes, your smile, all of it… perfect! I am so glad to be able to call you my girlfriend. Happy birthday!



Gagan Mein Ho Itny Tary Keh Aasmaan Dhikyi Na Dy,


Gagan Mein Ho Itny Tary Keh Aasmaan Dhikyi Na Dy,Apki Zindagi Mein Hun Itni Khushiyan Keh Gham Dhikyi Na Dy.!!!Happy Birthday Bro



My,


My, sweet,,,DeaR,,,, Happy BirthdaY,,,,,,,to YoU,,.



Kick Off Your Shoes,


Kick off your shoes, Take a break, Crank the tunes, Dance & Shake, Light the candles, Cut the cake. Make it a day, that's simply Great!!! Happy Birthday.... ..



Its Your Birthday Time Again;


Its your birthday time again;Its true; theres no denying,Another year has come and gone;You know that Im not lying. So for you,the birthday person,Here ..



May Your Special Day Be Surrounded With Happiness, Filled With Laughter, Wrapped With Pleasure, Brightened With Fun, Blessed With Love, Remembered With Joy And Enriched With Hopes.


May your special day be surrounded with happiness, filled with laughter, wrapped with pleasure, brightened with fun, blessed with love, remembered with ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .