On Your Birthday I Want To Send You The Most Wonderful Message With Love, Good Health And Happiness.
On your birthday I want to send you the most wonderful message with love, good health and happiness. Happy birthday to the most amazing person, who has ..
Brother, Can You Remember All Those Childhood Memories Of Us?
Brother, can you remember all those childhood memories of us? Those memories are always fresh in my mind and many more wonderful memories are yet to come. ..
No Matter How Many Birthdays Come And Go, You’ll Always Be My Little Girl.
No matter how many birthdays come and go, you’ll always be my little girl. A very, very happy birthday to you.Happy Birthday
Hope Your Birthday Brings You Whatever You Want. You Deserve Happiness, Love And, Most Of All, Fun On Your Special Day.
Hope your birthday brings you whatever you want. You deserve happiness, love and, most of all, fun on your special day.Happy Birthday
Your Birthday Brings To Mind All The Reasons For Which,
Your birthday brings to mind all the reasons for which, I am proud to call you my friend and how much I love you for that. It also brings to mind loving ..
Words Are Simply Not Enough To Express How Amazing I Feel To Have You As My Son. I Love You. You Make My Life Complete.
Words are simply not enough to express how amazing I feel to have you as my son. I love you. You make my life complete. Happy birthday, son!
Hope This Day Will Be
Hope this day will be Amazing, Blazing, Colorful, Delightful, Exuberant, Fancy, Gorgeous, Holy, Immaculate, Joyful, Klassic, Lasting, Massive, Naughty, ..
I Owe All My Success To You Dear Teacher,
I owe all my success to you dear teacher, if you wouldn’t have taught me the precious life lessons I wouldn’t have reached at this place. You are a ..
Full Of Wisdom, Full Of Fun. Full Of Charm, My Grandpa Is Second To None.
Full of wisdom, full of fun. Full of charm, my grandpa is second to none. Full of manners, full of insight. Full of inspiration, my grandpa is always right. ..
Zarur Tmko Kisine Dil Se Pukara Hoga,
Zarur tmko kisine dil se pukara hoga,Ek bar to chand ne bhi tmko nihara hoga,Mayus hue honge sitare bhi us din,Khuda ne jb Zamin pr tmko utara hoga.Happy ..
No comments:
Post a Comment