Protect Her, Love Her, Kiss Her, Hold Her, Smile With Her, Laugh With Her.
Protect her, love her, kiss her, hold her, smile with her, laugh with her. But don't make her fall if you don't plan on catching her.
Love Bears All Things, Love Believes All Things
Love bears all things, Love believes all things, Love hopes all things, and most precious of all, Love endures all things. Come we love and make things ..
♥IF You R Asking If I Will Hurt U,
♥IF You r asking if I will hurt u,The answer is Never♥♥IF You r asking if I Love u,The answer is Forever♥♥IF You r asking if I want u,The answer ..
Aankhon Me Rahne Waale Ko Yaad Nahi Karate,
Aankhon me rahne waale ko yaad nahi karate,Dil me rahne waale ki baat nahi karate,Hamaari to `rooh' me bas gaye ho aap,Tabhi to ham milane ki `fariyaad' ..
Log To Ishq Mein Qurban Ho Jate Hai,
Log To Ishq Mein Qurban Ho Jate Hai,Aye Dost Hum To Sirf Pagal Hue Baithe Hai,Dekha Hai Kya Tumne Wo Taj-E-Mahal,Jise Log Yaadein Mumtaz Bhi Kehte Hai…
No comments:
Post a Comment