MAKAYA, HAKAYA, RUMBHA,
MAKAYA, HAKAYA, RUMBHA, ZUMBHATIMBAK, TUMBA, JINGALA, JINGA, RAGIRA, VAGIRA, HELULU, HETATA, NARAKA, HIBAHA. Congratulations!! u r perfect ..
Abe Khajur,
Abe khajur, Zoo se bhage hue langur, Abe sare hue kele ke chilke, Chuse hue aam, Circus ke retired bandar,Aisa kisi ko na kehna, Feel hota ..
I Want U To Know That U Are Very Important To Me, It's Impossible For Me To Live Without U Even 4 A Second! U R My Life & I Can Feel U Everywhere....
I want U to know that U are very important to me, It's impossible for me to live without U even 4 a second! U r my life & I can feel U everywhere.... ..
April Fool Is D Celebration Of D Fool, For D Fool, By D Fool
April fool is d celebration of d fool, for d fool, by d fool . . . so why u reading just celebrate it
The Men Who Are Feeling Left Out Because Of Women's Day,
The Men who are feeling left out because of Women's Day,Don't feel sad... Men's day is coming soon, just that across the world it's called by a different ..
A - You Are Attractive,
A - You are Attractive,B - You are the Best,C - You are Cute,D - You are Dear to Me,E - You are Excellent,F - You are Funny,G - You are Good-Looking,H ..
No comments:
Post a Comment