Thursday, 6 December 2007

We Wish U All The Joys,


Hey Cousin, I Don't Really Need To Wish You "happy Birthday" Since I'm Certain That Your Birthday Will Be A Happy Occasion.


Hey cousin, I don't really need to wish you "happy birthday" since I'm certain that your birthday will be a happy occasion. That's because I'm going to ..



Many Years Ago On This Day, God Decided To Send An Angel On Earth. The Angel Was Meant To Touch Lives And That Happened!


Many years ago on this day, God decided to send an angel on earth. The angel was meant to touch lives and that happened! Happy birthday my sweet angel!



Thinking Of You On Your Birthday, And Wishing You All The Best! I Hope It Is As Fantastic As You Are, You Deserve The Best And Nothing Less.


Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you are, you deserve the best and nothing less.Birthday Wishes



WishinG U MannY MaNny HappY REturns DAy OF LifE May AllaH BrinGs All Laughter , May Allah Brings All The Joys ,


WishinG u mannY maNny happY rEturns dAy oF LifE May AllaH brinGs all laughter , may Allah brings all the joys ,This day is very imprtant 4 me, Good LucK ..



With Love,


With love,For the woman,Who stole my heart,For the woman,Who shown me what is love,For the woman,Who has given me confidence.Happy birthday. my wife



From The Minute I Saw You, I Was Hooked. Your Eyes, Your Smile, All Of It… Perfect! I Am So Glad To Be Able To Call You My Girlfriend.


From the minute I saw you, I was hooked. Your eyes, your smile, all of it… perfect! I am so glad to be able to call you my girlfriend. Happy birthday!



Anyone’s Birthday, Anyone’s Party, Be Whatever, Spotlight Needs Where It Needs To Be, On You!


Anyone’s birthday, anyone’s party, be whatever, spotlight needs where it needs to be, On You! Happy Birthday and warmest wishes.



On This Special Day, I Wish You All The Very Best, All The Joy You Can Ever Have And May You Be Blessed Abundantly Today, Tomorrow And The Days To Come! May You Have A Fantastic Birthday And Many More To Come.


On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .