Sunday, 30 December 2007

The Fate Has Merged Your Destinies Together And On This Special Day I Wish That Happiness, Love, Prosperity Always Follow You In Your Married Life.


Yes, It Was Love At First Sight. I Feel That After All These Years, I Have Finally Found My Soul Mate


Yes, it was love at first sight. I feel that after all these years, I have finally found my soul mateHappy Anniversary



When A Year Is Dead, A Year Is Born...


When a year is dead, a year is born...When poverty diminishes, riches overflows...When sadness is gone, happiness is all that you have...When stupidity ..



We've Had Our Ups And Downs,This We Both Know,Through It All Our Love Still Managed To Grow Different Thoughts We Had About Many Things,But Our Love For Each Other,Had No Attached Strings


We've had our ups and downs,This we both know,Through it all our love Still managed to grow Different thoughts we had About many things,But our love for ..



If I Met You On Tomorrow I Would Still Give


If I Met You On Tomorrow I Would Still Give You My Heart If You Should Say, "Do You Still Love Me?" I"D Say, "Till Death Do Us Part" ..



Wishing You The Very Best,


Wishing you the very best,A wonderful day and all the restGood health, good cheer, good luck, good friends,And happiness that never ends!Drink some bubbly ..



May Your Marriage Be Blessed With Love, Joy And Companionship For All The Years Of Your Lives.


May your marriage be blessed with love, joy and companionship for all the years of your lives.Happy Anniversary!



Happy Anniversary, Mom And Dad!


Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!The world is full of parents, but ! you are the best parents in world. enjoy of day ,,happy anniversary,,



Your Anniversary Marks The Day When You Both Said “I Do.” The Two Of You Became As One, A Marriage Bright And New. Now Time Has Passed; Your Love Is Strong; You Passed The Early Test. Your Tender Bond Grows With Passing Time; Your Marriage Is The Kind That’s Best!


Your anniversary marks the day When you both said “I do.” The two of you became as one, A marriage bright and new. Now time has passed; your love is ..



I Thought I Would Be Too Tired Of Each Other Now,


I thought I would be too tired of each other now,I think it would be boring to others and howshe thought that her marriage to be.



Through The Years, Through Thick And Thin, For Better And For Worst, Even For Richer And For Poorer, My Lovely Dad And Mom, You Guys Are A Real Proof That Marriages Do Last.


Through the years, through thick and thin, for better and for worst, even for richer and for poorer, my lovely dad and mom, you guys are a real proof that ..



You Are The Parents Every Kid Wished For, You Are The Couple That All Lovers Wish To Be And You Are The Strong Pillar Of Support Every Family Prays For.


You are the parents every kid wished for, you are the couple that all lovers wish to be and you are the strong pillar of support every family prays for. ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .