Sunday, 9 December 2007

Rutha Hai Koi, Aaj Phir Usse Manane Ko Jee Chahta Hai...


Hum Karen Baat Dalilon Se Tou Rad Hoti He


Hum Karen Baat Dalilon se tou rad hoti he Un ke honton ki khamoshi ik sanad hoti he



Love Brought You Together


Love brought you togetherCompanionship will take you throughMay you always be blessedHappy Anniversary to youHave a superb day!



LOVELY TIMES OF LIFE WILL NOT RETURN BACK FOREVER


LOVELY TIMES OF LIFE WILL NOT RETURN BACK FOREVERBUT THE LOVELY RELATIONandMISSING MEMORIES OF GOOD PEOPLE WILL STAY IN THE HEART FOREVER...



On This Special Day, Best Wishes Go To You;


On this special day, best wishes go to you;This wonderful love that U share, lasts your lifetime through.Happy anniversary to my dear sweetheart!



Ou Two Were Made For Each Other


ou two were made for each otherAnd nothing else matter.Wishing you the best anniversary ever.My Best Freind!



These Days Couples Need To Learn From Both Of You On How To Make A Successful Marriage For So Many Years. Because Of Your Sacrifices And Commitment To Make Things Work Out, Mom And Dad, I Am Able To Enjoy The Blessing And Bliss Of Having A Happy Family. I Will Forever Be Thankful.


These days couples need to learn from both of you on how to make a successful marriage for so many years. Because of your sacrifices and commitment to ..



Wish You A Happy Anniversary Mom Dad


Wish you a Happy Anniversary Mom DadMay your love keep growing each dayYou are the most wonderful couple I knowThank you so much for coming my way.



I Remember The First Time We Met.


I remember the first time we met.Today is the best day for me.I want to keep you happy,Because without you I can’t breathe.Happy anniversary!



Happiness Is Not Perfect, Until It Is Shared!


Happiness is not perfect, until it is shared!Best wishes on your anniversary!!Just as fine wine improves with age,may your love for each other do the same!Happy ..



Har Sans Ma Tujhe Meri Awaz Ayegi,


Har Sans Ma Tujhe Meri Awaz Ayegi,Na Chahte Huay B Tujhe Meri Yaad Ayegi ,Machal Joagy Mujhe Milne KO,Jab Moat Mujhe is Dunya SE Door Lay Jayegi......!!!!!!! ..



On This Special Day, Best Wishes To You;


On this special day, best wishes to you;this love you work your lifelong wοwonderful Τthrough.Αanniversary happy to Μy brother dear.



Anniversary Is A Perfect Time


Anniversary is a perfect timeTo share love and affectionMay you always share this togethernessIts a divine connectionHappy Anniversary Dear Friend.



I Wish I Were There To Wish You Good Luck;


I wish I were there to wish you good luck;However my time schedule really sucks.I shall make it up to you some other day;Wish you a blessed,compatible ..



You Are So Lucky That You Spend


You are so lucky that you spendmany years together.May God bless you long listing relationship.My Prayers are always for you.Happy anniversary dear friend!



Ye Lo Eid Dress


Ye lo Eid Dress _--.--_ /""\) (/""\ / /| : | \ \ \,,\| : | /,,/ |,,,,,,,,,| | | | | |,,,| |,,,|Ghari+=+-(@)-+=+Romal!"'""""""""!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!Or ..



Wishing You A Very Happy Anniversary, The Love And Trust You Share With Each Other And The Support Which You Give To Each Other At The End You Become The Best Couple Of The World.


Wishing you a very happy anniversary, the love and trust you share with each other and the support which you give to each other at the end you become the ..



Happy Anniversary, Mom And Dad!


Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!The world is full of parents, but ! you are the best parents in world. enjoy of day ,,happy anniversary,,



A Friend Who Means The World To Me


A friend who means the world to meA friend who is always thereMay this anniversary be as lovely as everMay you find more things to shareHappy Anniversary



Wishing You The Very Best,


Wishing you the very best,A wonderful day and all the restGood health, good cheer, good luck, good friends,And happiness that never ends!Drink some bubbly ..



A Wonderful Person And A Great Friend. It’s A Blessing To Have Both Of Them In You!


A wonderful person and a great friend. It’s a blessing to have both of them in you!Thanks for making home the loveliest place on earth!Wish you a very ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .