Saturday, 29 December 2007

I Am Not Happy Person Because Of My Love,


U R My Love & U R My Valentine…


U r my love & u r my valentine…I do love u & it’s true,I never knew my life without uI wanna live but it’s only with u,Please be my valentine, ..



Your Hands Are The Source Of Strength,


Your hands are the source of strength,When you hug me, I feel safe.Your eyes are like a flame,When you look at me, I am melting.Your words are like a life ..



We’ve Been Together For Years Through Thick And Thin. All These Years, You’ve Become My Everything. I Can’t Imagine My Life Without You. Darling, My Wife, I Love You!


We’ve been together for years through thick and thin. All these years, you’ve become my everything. I can’t imagine my life without you. Darling, ..



Every Time I Look At You, I Still Can’t Believe How Much You’ve Become A Part Big Part Of My Life. I Look At You And I Realize How Much God Loves Me For He Gave Me The Most Wonderful Gift In The World. I Love You So Much Darling!


Every time I look at you, I still can’t believe how much you’ve become a part big part of my life. I Look at you and I realize how much God loves me ..



When You Proposed Me Marriage, I Knew By Your Side I Only Could Expect A Happy Life, But I Could Never Imagine How Intense Our Love Would Be. You Are A Wonderful Man And Only With You I Have Spent The Best Days Of My Life. Many Congratulations On This Day Of Love.


When you proposed me marriage, I knew by your side I only could expect a happy life, but I could never imagine how intense our love would be. You are a ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .