Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Hoi Muddat K Teri YAAD B Aai Hummy


Choti Baat Par Shiqwa Na Karna,


Choti baat par shiqwa na karna, Koi bhul ho jaye to Maaf karna. Naraj hona jab Hum Rishta tod denge, Qki aisa tab hoga, Jab Hum Dunia ..



1 Stone Is Enough 2 Break A Glass


1 Stone is enough 2 break a glass, 1 sentence is enough 2 break a heart, 1 word is enough to fall in love & 1 friend is enough to live in this world.



With Passing Years, Friends Naturally Get Scatter;


With passing years, friends naturally get scatter;But when hearts are close, distance does not matter.Thanks for always being there!



Friendship Is Nt A Word,


Friendship is nt a word,Nt merely a relationship.Itz a silent promise saying,”I was”,”I am”&”I will b”…



Friendship Is Not A Word,


Friendship is not a word,Not merely a relationship.Itz a silent promise saying,”I was”,”I am”&”I will be you...



Making A Million Friendship Is Not A Miracle.


Making a million friendship is not a miracle.The miracle is that, to make a friend who stand by you.



Life Ends When U Stop Dreaming,


life ends when u stop dreaming,hope ends when u stop believing,love ends when u stop caring,friendship ends when u stop sharing.>,,,,,,,,,,,



In This Cruel World It Is Very Difficult To Find Friend


In this cruel world it is very difficult to find friend with beautiful heart, pure feelings, attractive personality & stylish looks. So learn ..



I M Not Wealthy But I Have Rich Heart


I m not Wealthy but i have Rich Heart, I m not Best but i will try my Best, I may not be Right every time but I m Surely not Wrong to choose U as my Friend ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .