Wishing You A Very Happy Anniversary, The Love And Trust You Share With Each Other And The Support Which You Give To Each Other At The End You Become The Best Couple Of The World.
Wishing you a very happy anniversary, the love and trust you share with each other and the support which you give to each other at the end you become the ..
Through The Years, Through Thick And Thin, For Better And For Worst, Even For Richer And For Poorer, My Lovely Dad And Mom, You Guys Are A Real Proof That Marriages Do Last.
Through the years, through thick and thin, for better and for worst, even for richer and for poorer, my lovely dad and mom, you guys are a real proof that ..
“I MISS YOU” Is Not Just A Word, It Is A Feeling
“I MISS YOU” is not just a word, it is a feelingThat hurts the most. You can’t express your feelingOf missing some one and no other person.I love ..
We've Had Our Ups And Downs, This We Both Know;
We've had our ups and downs, this we both know;Through thick and thin our love still managed to grow;Inspite of different thoughts about so many things;Our ..
Best Wishes And Happy Anniversary To The Reason Of My Success, The Reason Of My Happiness And All The Smiles, The Reason Our Marriage Has Lasted Many A Mile.
Best wishes and happy anniversary to the reason of my success, the reason of my happiness and all the smiles, the reason our marriage has lasted many a ..
I Remember When I Met Him, It Was So Clear That He Was The Only One For Me.
I remember when I met him, it was so clear that he was the only one for me.Best Line Said on Anniversary
Congratulations On Another Year Of Loves, Laughter, And Happiness.
Congratulations on another year of loves, laughter, and happiness.Here’s to wish you many more and a happy anniversary sweet brother ..
Hoping That The Love You Shared Years Ago Is Still As Strong,
Hoping that the love you shared years ago is still as strong,May your married life be loving, beautiful and long. Happy Anniversary Mommy and Daddy.
No Greeting Card To Give,
No greeting card to give,No beautiful flowers to send,No cute pictures to forward,Just a loving heart saying...–HAPPY ANNIVERSARY–
No comments:
Post a Comment