"Maa Ki Mumta Kaun Bhulaye,
"Maa ki mumta kaun bhulaye,Kaun bhula sakhta woh pyaar,Kis tarah bataun kaise ji rahae hum,Tu toh baitee pardesh mein,Gale tujhe kaise lagaun,Lekin ..
Happy Mother's Day To All You Nurturing, Caring, Sacrificing, Loving, Doting, Hardworking And Fabulous Moms!
Happy Mother's Day to all you nurturing, caring, sacrificing, loving, doting, hardworking and fabulous Moms!You simply rock this world!
You Are My Color Of Life
No meaning of world without sun, No meaning of flower without it’s color, No meaning of night without moon, You are my sun, moon and color of life, ..
Mommy, I Love You,
Mommy, I love you,For all that you do.I’ll kiss you and hug you,Because you love me, too.You feed me and need me,To teach you to play,So smile because ..
I Know That I’m Inside Your Heart
I may not remember that I was inside you, but I know that today I’m inside your heart, I thank you for all the love and affection, A Mother’s Day ..
Small But Honest Mother’s Day Gift
Does a mother know how loved she is, Deserves more than a hug and a kiss. On Mother’s Day this is my small gift to you, It is something I honestly wanted ..
When You Feel You Are Alone In The Crowd,
When you feel you are alone in the crowd,When you think No.1 can understand you,When your love is rejected by others,& when you hate your Life,Just close ..
Hundreds Of Dewdrops To Greet The Dawn,
Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,But only one mother the wide world over.
My Mother Is A Special Part
My mother is a special partOf all that’s cherished in my heart,She is my pearl, my soul, my mate;She is the one to make life great.She is an angel without ..
No comments:
Post a Comment