Birthdays Teach Us How To Live Life Well. You’ve Done So Very Well, And I’m Extremely Proud Of You. Enjoy Your Day With Great Celebration.
Birthdays teach us how to live life well. You’ve done so very well, and I’m extremely proud of you. Enjoy your day with great celebration.Happy Birthday
You Are Not Just My Sister- You’re My Crazy Best Friend, Drinking Buddy, A Cup Of Awesomeness, And So Much More!
You are not just my sister- you’re my crazy best friend, drinking buddy, a cup of awesomeness, and so much more! Happy birthday to you!
I Send To You Warm Wishes,That Your Happiness Will Be As Wonderful As The Happiness, You Have Always Given Me.
I send to you warm wishes,That your happiness will be As wonderful as the happiness, You have always given me. Wish you Many Many Happy Birthday
May Your Heart Never Feel Cold
May your heart never feel cold, May your mind be calm and clear, May all the problems be resolved, Have faith and send away your fear, May your loved ones ..
“Fly In The Plane Of Ambition,
“Fly in the plane of ambition,and land on the airport of success,Luck is yours,wish is minemay ur futurealways shine. . .With LOTZ LOVEHappy BIRTHDAY
You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.
You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become because you kept pushing, thank you. Happy birthday ..
No comments:
Post a Comment