Wednesday, 14 May 2008

Wow.. - Birthday SMS Message


Tumhari Is Ada Ka Kya Jawab Du,


Tumhari is ada ka kya jawab du,apne dost ko kya uphar du,koi accha sa phool hota to mali se mangvata,jo khud gulab hai usko kya gulab du...happy Birthday,,,,,



Hope This Day Will Be


Hope this day will be Amazing, Blazing, Colorful, Delightful, Exuberant, Fancy, Gorgeous, Holy, Immaculate, Joyful, Klassic, Lasting, Massive, Naughty, ..



God Has Made All My Dreams Come True, You Being The Most Special Of Them All. Wishing You A Year Full Of Happiness, Success, Glory And Laughter.


God has made all my dreams come true, you being the most special of them all. Wishing you a year full of happiness, success, glory and laughter. Happy ..



I Wish You To Celebrate All The Wonderful Things


I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things That makes you so special, not just on your special day, But on every day of the year!"Happy Birthday"



I Know It’s Your Birthday, But Today Is Special For Me Too. It Was Many (or Not So Many) Years Ago Today That I Got A New Best Friend And A Wonderful Brother.


I know it’s your birthday, but today is special for me too. It was many (or not so many) years ago today that I got a new best friend and a wonderful ..



Every Day, We Thank Our Lucky Stars That You Came Into Our World.


Every day, we thank our lucky stars that you came into our world. You are the sweetest boy ever. Happy birthday, son!



Ugta Hua Suraj Dua De Aapko,


Ugta hua Suraj dua de aapko, khilta hua phool Khushbu de aapko, Mai to kuch de nahi sakta, Dene wala Lambi umar de aapko… *Happy Birth Day*



Birthdays Are A Time To Say We Hope You Have The Greatest Day Laugh, Smile And Celebrate With Friends


Birthdays are a time to say We hope you have the greatest day Laugh, smile and celebrate with friendsMay the magical days show no ends!Wishing You Happy ..



Hope Your Birthday Bestows You With More Happiness, Love And Fun Than You Ever Thought You Could Take...and Then Some! You Deserve It All. Enjoy Your Special Day!


Hope your birthday bestows you with more happiness, love and fun than you ever thought you could take...and then some! You deserve it all. Enjoy your special ..



I Always Wanted To Grow Up To Be Just Like You, And I Still Haven’t Changed My Mind.


I always wanted to grow up to be just like you, and I still haven’t changed my mind. You are my perfect example of strength and love, and I aspire to ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .